Roy & Associates, PC

Roy & Associates, PC


Our competitive pricing, combined with our expertise and dedication to our clients, makes our services a valuable investment.

Why choose Roy & Associates?

Our Value Proposition

At Roy & Associates, we are more than just a basic tax preparer or accounting firm.  We are business and tax consultants, offering expert advice and guidance to our clients.  While our services may not be the cheapest, we focus on your success instead of just punching numbers into forms for you.  Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to helping our clients succeed, and we are willing to go above and beyond to ensure their satisfaction. So if you are in need of reliable, expert business and tax consulting services, look no further than Roy & Associates.

Business happens over years and years. Value is measured in the total upside of a business relationship, not by how much you squeezed out in any one deal.

— Mark Cuban



Form Name


New Client
Minimum Pricing


Form 1040

US Individual Income Tax Return

Form 1040 is used by U.S. taxpayers to file an annual income tax return.


Individual with Rental Real Estate

Form 1040 w/Sch E

Supplemental Income and Loss

Use Schedule E (Form 1040) to report income or loss from rental real estate and royalties.


Sole Proprietor

Form 1040 w/Sch C

Profit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship)

Use Schedule C (Form 1040) to report income or loss from a business you operated or a profession you practiced as a sole proprietor. An activity qualifies as a business if:

  • Your primary purpose for engaging in the activity is for income or profit
  • You are involved in the activity with continuity and regularity



Form 1065

U.S. Return of Partnership Income

Partnerships file an information return to report their income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, etc. A partnership does not pay tax on its income but "passes through" any profits or losses to its partners. Partners must include partnership items on their tax or information returns.



Form 1120

U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return

Domestic corporations use this form to:

  • Report their income, gains, losses, deductions, credits.
  • Figure their income tax liability.


S Corporation

Form 1120S

U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation

Use Form 1120-S to report the income, gains, losses, deductions, credits, etc., of a domestic corporation or other entity for any tax year covered by an election to be an S corporation.


Estates and Trusts

Form 1041

U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts

The fiduciary of a domestic decedent's estate, trust, or bankruptcy estate files Form 1041 to report:

  • The income, deductions, gains, losses, etc. of the estate or trust.
  • The income that is either accumulated or held for future distribution or distributed currently to the beneficiaries.
  • Any income tax liability of the estate or trust.
  • Employment taxes on wages paid to household employees.



Form 990

Return of Organization Exempt from Income

Tax-exempt organizations, nonexempt charitable trusts, and section 527 political organizations file Form 990 to provide the IRS with the information required by section 6033.


Make Us Your Trusted Advisor